Thursday, December 16, 2010

happy art heart



With this unfinished Copic doodle card, i wanted to take today's post to thank YOU.  

If YOU are reading this, i appreciate you for coming to check out this art blog.  I am so blessed to have so many sweet souls with me on my art journey.  As you read this, you will recognize YOU that i am thanking.....i won't use names, but i know you'lll know who YOU are......

Thank you to the sweet peeps who comment on my blog and facebook pretty much all the time, it makes it all worth pouring my heart and soul into.  Thank you to the sweet peeps who believe in my art and share it with their audience with blog links.  Thank you to the sweet peeps at a magazine who are giving me the opportunity to share my personal creative reinventions with a huge audience.  To all my new sweet blog peeps, for revisiting and hopefully getting inspired by my whimsical ramblings. 

The one i will say by name, thank you to my sweet friend Rena Askey, a very talented artist who sent me this original watercolor card.  It's a doodle of me!  It amazes me that kindred spirits always find each other.  Rena was recently featured in Somerset Workshop Magazine.  
The quote rings so true to my art heart...  
"let the beauty of what you love be what you do"

I am so blessed to have you all, i appreciate you, and thank you.

p.s. I know this post probably sounded like a sappy Oscar acceptance speech, but it's from my heart and with YOU, i feel i have the prize already! 

 DECEMBER DAILY #16


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I have the magazine that has her art in it. I love her work! How cool that you have an original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog, and I love it! Thank you for producing such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... Rena captured you to a TEE in this adorable doodle card! You're so right, when we have incredible friends that are invested in the same goal of 'living the dream, by Loving what we do so we can DO what we love skies the limit to what we can create & accomplish!
    Have the best of Holidays Joanne!
    Hugs,
    Carolee Jones

    ReplyDelete