Tuesday, December 14, 2010

december daily catch up!!!

Well, so much for that!  How quickly FIVE days went without me blog posting, so i owe you FIVE posts so that my counter will show that i had 31 posts in December, LOL!!


Like everyone else the "busy" is really kicking in!  Over the weekend, i had my "Santa's Secret Workshop" kids art classes at my studio .  How precious these little darlings were, busy as little elves making all kinds of SECRET treasures for their families.  I took some Ranger/Tim Holtz ideas and adapted them for the kids.  Here are photos of the beautiful alcohol ink ornaments and a tattered fabric pin using Tim's "Tattered Florals" die from Sizzix .

Beautiful ornaments, they get better each time!!  I even personalized these for each of the girls.

 Making "Tattered Flowers" pins.  Sewing them together and fraying the edges with a wire brush.


... and then there was cleanup.........ahhhhh, now that's Christmas!
DECEMBER DAILY (kinda) #10

No comments:

Post a Comment